Booked: A Convo in Self-Publishing
Real life, real time advice for new authors
· Essential information to support your idea becoming a reality
You have a story inside and it’s waiting to come out. What’s beautiful about that is only you can tell it. This webinar will support you in speeding up the timeline to get your story told and your book published. Whether print or eBook, a novel or a quick read, I will share with you what I've learned about publishing to support you in joining the community of authors.
In this webinar, you will learn:
· Four (4) areas of focus
· Tips and suggestions about writing your work
· Tools to protect and enhance your intellectual property
· The importance of your work
Thank you and feel free to share with your friends.
HOW TO MANAGE OTHERS AT WORK
Course Time: 1 Hour
This 1 hour virtual course is for Managers, Supervisors and Leaders ready to take their people management skills to the next level. Based on Rahshib Thomas’ training experience in the field, this training is broken down and simplified to quickly support you training the leader within. This course will help you
- Understand the difference between leadership & management
- How to have difficult conversations
- How to document employee performance for success
Through timeless ideas and practices, you’ll consistently manage others with fairness and authenticity—which will transform your relationship with your direct reports. This workshop will impact your career in ways you may never have thought possible by enhancing your leadership ability.
Click "REGISTER" to enroll in this workshop.